Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I am the happiest man alive because I married my dream girl.




Happy Valentines Day!

I wanted to start this family blog by publicly telling my beautiful wife how happy she makes me feel each and every day. She is my best friend, I love the way she smiles and brightens up our home. Jessica is so good at making each member of our family feel like we are the most important thing in her life. She really goes the extra mile in loosing her self in the service of others. I often day dream on how great it would be to get away on some exotic vacation and have her all to my self, spend days walking on the beach together and forget all our worries about work, and life. But I know our children would go through withdrawals and our home would become a place of total chaos. I am always greeted at the door with a welcome home kiss and a how was your day honey. And I think Jessica is a magnificent cook because she is able to make fantastic meals with the simplest ingredients, the kids will often say this is my favorite. Most of all I love the way she meets life head on and with a positive attitude, she make me want to be a better man and I love here with all my heart.

I hope life finds you all healthy, happy and well.

Sincerely

Chris.